BT main cables pulling - Nationwide
Northampton, 12 Feb 2019, 15:38
We are looking for operatives on a self-employed position (or subcontracted through their limited company) that will work in pulling BT main cables using diesel winches. The work will be in the UK (nationwide) and weekend work is possible. This position is on a long-term basis.
The right candidate must:
1. Have a clean B driving licence (B+E, C+E strongly preferable)
2. Be over 25 years old (insurance purposes)
3. Be able to navigate google maps and find specific locations with limited information
4. Be fit for physical work
5. Be able to stay on site (in hotel) for the necessary periods
6. Speak English at a conversational level
7. After the training is finished the candidate is expected to be able to read BT network prints and diagrams
The preferred candidate will:
1. Have experience as a BT jointer
2. Have a street works card
3. Have a confined spaces card
The preferred options are not mandatory, and we will accommodate the right candidate. We will supply the vehicle, fuel, tools, hotel accommodation and the necessary training.
If interested, please contact Radu at 07575425899.
Protejeaza-te de sarlatani! Intalneste-te fata in fata cu utilizatorii cu care intri in contact pe Anuntul de UK si niciodata nu da bani pentru produse sau servicii pe care nu le-ai vazut!