Clothes Aid is a social business working on behalf of some of the UK’s best-known charities (including NSPCC and Make-a-Wish Foundation UK).
Self Employed Clothing Collection Teams – Washington.
We are currently looking for self-employed collection teams to add to the 150 teams we have already working for us in the UK, you will be based in Washington & the surrounding areas. Collection team comprises of a driver/team leader and distributors. Our team leaders currently earn between £300 and £500 per week, the distributors are paid between £40-£60 per day depending on results.
You can earn up to £975 per tonne depending on the tonnage collected.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday between 7.00am start time to finish at varying times during the day, with the possibility of working some weekends.
Immediate Start Available.
Contract: Full Time – Permanent.
• Clean Driving Licence valid in the UK is desirable but not essential.
• Must have the right to work in the UK.
• Must be physically fit.
• Able to read a map and plan routes effectively.
• Willing and able to comply with our company standards.
• Helpful and friendly to members of the public whilst out collecting.
• To be registered as self employed (this can be done by visiting the HMRC website).
• To own your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
• To have your own bank account.
• A team of 2+ people.
If you would like to join our team – we’d like to hear from you!
For further details please contact –
Bill Dawson – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07506417792