Global E-commerce Manager – Hastings, East Sussex, UK
Flexible working hours available
Flexibility to work from home and office
An established UK manufacturing company that is a world leader in the pro audio industry requires a motivated candidate for running its global e-commerce sales.
Penn Elcom is a leading manufacturer in the professional audio and AV industries. The company has factories and depots in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and South America.
The overall purpose of this role will be to manage and grow online sales for all group brands through our current international ecommerce platform and incoming platform (migration scheduled for completion Q3). The following are the key functions you would be expected to perform within this role:
• Responsible for online sales for all websites and advise on best practice for modern digital standards (UX, SEO, CRO, etc.)
• Manage and troubleshoot handling of online orders for international sales teams.
• Manage internationalisation requirements (territory-specific tax, catalogue, shipping, content, etc.)
• Work with marketing colleagues and external agencies to improve SEO for all websites.
• Manage website content deployment (e-commerce images and product data as well as creation of landing and promotion pages) as well as general online customer communications
• Responsible for promotion and voucher management and relevant integrations with email/automation platform and any related promotional activity in tandem with Brand & Campaign Manager
• Relationship management of 3P platform partners and agencies for paid and organic search, affiliates, reviews, and any relevant website implementation for tools/platforms
• Work with Agency of Record to build performance roadmap and manage retainer
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of ERP and PIM integrations with e-com platform, also acting as liaison between AOR and internal IT team
• Report results and analysis to senior management as well as communication of technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
Skills & Experience Required
You will have the opportunity to grow international sales for an established global business with rapidly-growing revenue across digital channels. You should be comfortable working in a lean team with external agency support, and being self-directed to improve the performance of the group websites and customer journeys. Along with salary, bonuses will be negotiable based on increased performance of e-commerce platforms.
• Previous experience of running enterprise-level e-commerce platforms, preferably in a B2B environment. Familiarity of Adobe Commerce / Magento 2, Shopify, BigCommerce would be a bonus
• Experience with Google Analytics, GTM and Google Adwords essential.
• Strong understanding of current SEO requirements, optimisation potential, and penalty actions and Google Search Console
• Comfortable with generic website administration and configuration (DNS settings, managing hosting, etc)
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
£40K+, negotiable based on candidates experience.