Payroll Administrator in Teddington, TW1
Londra, 11 Jun 2019, 10:02
Indigo Group Payroll Administrator
You will be working as part of a team for a well-established Commercial Contractor consisting of around 40 people based in Teddington. The work can sometimes be fast paced and intense but also rewarding.
You will be reporting to your Team Leader on a day to day basis and working as part of the team and alone.
We have a bespoke software called Merit Software. Knowledge of this would be a benefit but not essential as training will be given.
As a Payroll Administrator, there will be several tasks that will be expected from you, some of these are detailed below.
• Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
• Checking our bespoke software (Merit Software) for Pay information, updating details. Leaving detailed diary notes in records.
• Dealing with inbound emails from clients for invoicing requests. This information will need to be added to our client tracking spreadsheet and the team informed.
• Dealing with other emails from workers requesting for P45/P60/SOE’s.
• Marking up all Hours on Hold for the payroll administrator to release by the agreed deadlines.
• Completing DWP paperwork and returning it to them.
• Reloading and Printing of P45’s.
• Daily/Hourly downloads of HMRC Gateway notifications.
• Importing timesheets by using our import spreadsheet. These are completed by clients and emailed to us. Along with importing we also do manual timesheets.
• Producing system invoices/credits via the invoicing procedures. Along with system invoicing we also do manual invoices/credits.
• Timesheet Prelist – This needs to be checking daily and all queries/issues dealt with accordingly.
• Matching and Releasing Timesheets for Payrolls.
• Trial the payroll and checking for any anomalies.
• Running a Payroll – Remembering to include all steps for reporting and processing.
• Dealing with and Processing HOH.
• Processing Payroll Adjustments.
• Client Payroll Queries.
• Explained Payslips/Remittances to workers/subcontractors.
• Payroll Deductions / Fee Adjustments / Check DWP Deductions.
• Checking and inputting backdated VAT.
• Payroll Reconciliation Spreadsheet.
Salaries are between £20k to £23k depending upon experience
Please send your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org and will come back to you asap
Protejeaza-te de sarlatani! Intalneste-te fata in fata cu utilizatorii cu care intri in contact pe Anuntul de UK si niciodata nu da bani pentru produse sau servicii pe care nu le-ai vazut!