Office admin for a property management
Ilford, 31 May 2019, 16:41
First Step property based in Ilford, IG1, is looking for an office administrator .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast pace, busy, dynamic team and grow your skills as well as learn new ones. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, hardworking, responsible, able to work as part of a team and on her own initiative. Other skills needed:
- excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- knowledge of Microsoft package (Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook).
- excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
The role involves the following responsibilities:
- General office duties: 1st line of contact with tenants, landlords, council members and energy suppliers such as British Gas and Eon.
- Marketing properties
- Booking in property viewings daily
- Managing repairs – Logging repairs from tenants and liaising with the landlords regarding the repairs and costs.
Rent collection and reporting to the director on late payments and issuing late payment fee letters to our tenants
- Assisting the other departments when needed
- Arranging for gas, electric and energy checks
- performing administrative tasks.
No experience needed as training will be provided
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Maria@fsprops.co.uk
Protejeaza-te de sarlatani! Intalneste-te fata in fata cu utilizatorii cu care intri in contact pe Anuntul de UK si niciodata nu da bani pentru produse sau servicii pe care nu le-ai vazut!