Full-Time Sales Consultant for Door
Watford, 14 Jan 2020, 17:56
The right Sales Consultant will be a positive, and self-motivated individual who can work well alone as well as part of a team, with a desire for professional grown. You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable speaking on the phone or having face to face meetings with customers.
We are looking for candidates that are willing to invest their time and effort into the growing of the Company, which will be repaid accordingly.
- Answering the phone
- Greeting customer
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Create personalized quotes using a system like QuoteWerk or hardcopy pricelists
- Learn the products range and keep up to date with product information
- Administrative responsibilities
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Working with InfoFlo system
- Working on your one as well as part of a team.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Very good English skills: writing and speaking
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Pack and Internet
- Administration skills
- Presentation skills medium to high
- Communication skills medium to high
- Willingness to accept challenges and embrace change
- Can do attitude
- Working experience in sales is a plus but not a requirement
This role will involve working at our Watford Business Park office Monday to Friday from 9AM to 6PM, with the possibility for paid overtime on 2 Saturdays a month.
The employee will benefit from an employment contract, paid holidays and free Bank Holidays
Holidays: 28 paid holidays including Bank Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.21 /hour
For the right candidate, the Company will review the salary after the first 6 months.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Protejeaza-te de sarlatani! Intalneste-te fata in fata cu utilizatorii cu care intri in contact pe Anuntul de UK si niciodata nu da bani pentru produse sau servicii pe care nu le-ai vazut!